Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Hot in here

Hello my Lovelies!
 
ENGLISH:
OMG it's so hot in Croatia, I literally can't breathe! I don't know what it's like around the Globe but Europe in general is insane... So, my next post was going to be another Style Moi item but I can't take any pics, I'm so sorry but it's just intolerable... So I dug up these pics I took not so long ago. I'm leaving for an extended weekend to the coast, where hopefully is a bit colder, and I'll take more pics.
 
CROATIAN:
Ajme meni, prevruće je! Ovaj post je trebao biti sa još jednim predmetom koji sam dobila preko stranice Style Moi, ali nisam mogla slikati. Ne znam kako je vama, ali ja umirem.... idem na produženi vikend na more, pa se nadam da ću se tamo družiti sa fotićem.
 
River Island dress&backpack
 







 
Peace&Love
 
D.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment