Thursday, January 15, 2015

Nude

Hello my Lovelies!

ENGLISH:
I <3 nudes. These stilletos I'm wearing are a beauty, so classic and simple. I combined them with ripped jeans to give the outfit a little flare and threw on my camel colored coat. These days my mom's vintage bag is my best friend. I also got some flash tattos, I really wanted to try them out and ordered them a while ago and never got the chance to wear them. They are so fun and they last only for a week or so.

CROATIAN:
Volim nude nijanse i ove cipele koje nosim su klasične i jednostvane. Uparila sam ih sa poderanim trapericama kako bi kombinaciji dala malo ''začina'' i na to sam nabacila kaput boje devine dlake. Ovih dana mi je mamina vintage torbica najbolji prijatelj. Kao što možete vidjeti, imam par flash tetovaža, dugo sam ih htjela probati i naručila sam ih preko neta. Odlične su i traju nekih tjedan dana.

H&M coat
Mom's vintage bag








Peace&Love
 
D.

 

11 comments:

  1. OMG LOOK SO AMAZING... Love your fringe outer as well!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this outfit, camel coats are my favourite for winter, and pairing them with boyfriend jeans and heels looks amazing!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molim te reci mi odakle su cipelice? Gde si ih kupila? Presavrsene su!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roberto :) Jako su lijepe, ali užasno neudobne :/

      Delete
    2. Mozes li mi ostaviti link cipelica? Ne mogu ih pronaci :(

      Delete
  4. where are the nude shoes from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fringe coat is pure perfection!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't go wrong with nudes! those shoes are so chic


    www.formemag.com
    www.kkathleenn.blogspot.ca
    @formemageditor

    ReplyDelete
  7. super outfit!!!! jako mi se svidaju stikle ;)


    http://www.fashiontnt.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Odličan outfit!! Svaki komad za sebe je poseban i sve skupa - savršeno!

    http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete